Reminiscent of those crisp fall weekend walks in the trail warmed by layers and hot apple cider. This cozy blend of juicy green apples, warm maple syrup, sandalwood and vanilla bourbon will literally make your mouth water. This exceptional combination brings some of the season's best fragrances indoors, wherever you are.
Top Notes : Spiced Apple Cider
Middle Notes : Sandalwood, Maple Syrup
Base Notes : Vanilla BourbonProper Candle Care Instructions:
- The first burn is the most important, allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar to ensure longer and more consistent burn
- always trim the wick to 1/8" - 3/16" before lighting to prevent the flame smoking. If candle smokes or the flame becomes too high, extinguish it, trim the wick and relight
- do not touch / move candle while burning, container may become hot on sides and base
- burn only on a flat, heat resistant surface for no more than 4 hours at a time
- discontinue burning your candle when 1/2 an inch of wax remains and/or the wick detaches and moves off center. wick clips are set to a specific safety height to keep the flame a ½ inch from the bottom of the glass. it is completely normal to have wax left over in the bottom of your candle.
- never leave a burning candle unattended
- keep out of reach of children and pets.